close

常在櫃檯遇到工作人員面對外國人時的不知所措,
提供以下簡單圖書館櫃檯常用英文:
(這只是我的講法~不保證文法正確呦~)




  •  I would like to check these two books out. 我想要借這二本書。




  •  I would like to find "The Little Prince". 我想找「小王子」這本書。



  •  I'm sorry, that book has already been checked out. 對不起,這本書已經被借走了。



  •  That book is in the novel section. 那本書放在小說類。



  •  I would like to return this book. 我要還這本書。



  •  Your book is overdue. 你的書逾期了。



  •  I have to pay overdue charges. 我得付逾期借書的罰款。



  •  I was fined ten dollars. 我被罰了10元。



  •  I got a letter from the library about my overdue book. 我收到了圖書館寄的逾期通知信。



  •  I want to renew this book. 我想要續借這本書。



  •  How long can I check a book out for? 一本書可以借多久?



  •  I forgot to bring my library card. 我忘了帶借書證。



 
會話A

Hallie: I would like to check out this book. 哈利: 我想要借這本書。
Librarian: Do you have your library card? 圖書館員: 你有沒有帶借書證?
Hallie: Yeah, it's right here. 哈利: 有,在這裏。
Librarian: You can have it for two weeks. 圖書館員: 兩個禮拜後還。
 
 

會話B

Sally: I would like to find "The Little Prince." 莎莉: 我想要找「小王子」這本書。
Librarian: Let me see, that book has already been checked out. 圖書館員: 讓我查一下,那本書已經被借走了。
Sally: Could you tell me when it is returned? 莎莉: 當這本書被歸還時,可不可以通知我?
Librarian: Sure. Just fill out this form here. 圖書館員: 好的,你只要填好這張表格即可。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    meowchu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()